UPDATE FEBRUARY 2019: We are happy to announce that we have completed a long-standing wish-list
project: All carpet on the upper floor has been removed and hardwood flooring has been installed. We hope you like our updated look!
We have also added a new guest parlor on the main floor - especially convenient for the smaller Cedar and Maple Rooms that don't have sitting areas.
Enjoy our smoke-free, tranquil rooms that feature all the amenities you expect. Tasteful country furnishings and an abundance of natural light provide a restful and inviting accommodation
All rooms feature the following:
- ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower or shower/bathtub
- queen or king bed
- central air conditioning and in-room ceiling fan
- free wifi
- mini fridge with complimentary bottled water
- AM/FM clock radio
- hair dryer
- complimentary coffee available in the dining room throughout the day.
Click on the rooms below to find the room that is best for you.
To ensure that your guest room meets your needs, please note the following:
- Please be aware that our B&B comes complete with a resident cat, Willard (click on link below to view). Although Willard does not normally access the guest rooms,
you may wish to consider his presence if you have allergies to animals. He is an aging cat who has become quite vocal in his senior years, so please be tolerant of his early morning vocal cord
- Although we love animals, we unfortunately cannot accommodate pets who may wish to check in with owners.
- Check-in time is 3:00 - 5:30 p.m., and check out time is before 11:00 a.m. We sometimes can have your room ready before 3:00, so if you need early check-in, please
contact us. We generally do not accept check-ins after 5:30 p.m. If it is unavoidable that you arrive later than 5:30 p.m., please contact us - we may or may not be able to accommodate
your arrival time.
- In order to prevent dirt and germs from tracking into our home, we require you to remove your shoes at the front door. We are happy to provide you with a pair of
fluffy slippers if you wish.
- Cancellation policy: Please be aware that we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Should you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so by 3:00 p.m. two days
before your arrival date. Failure to do so will result in a charge equivalent to the full first night’s stay, payable by credit card or e-transfer.
- The Porch and Pillow is a smoke-free home. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside and use the sand bucket provided for ashes and cigarette butts.
- All guest rooms are located on the second level.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, debit, e-transfer, and cash.
Booking your stay acknowledges that you have read and agreed to the items above.
Please note that 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) will be applied to all rates.