UPDATE FEBRUARY 2019: We are so happy to announce that we have completed a long-standing wish-list
project: All carpet on the upper floor has been removed and hardwood flooring has been installed. We know you will love our updated look!
Enjoy our smoke-free, tranquil rooms that feature all the amenities you expect. Tasteful country furnishings and an abundance of natural light provide a restful and inviting accommodation
All rooms feature the following:
- ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower or shower/bathtub
- queen or king bed
- central air conditioning and in-room ceiling fan
- free wifi
- mini fridge with complimentary bottled water
- AM/FM clock radio
- hair dryer
- complimentary coffee available in the dining room throughout the day.
Click on the rooms below to find the room that is best for you.
To ensure that your guest room meets your needs, please note the following:
- Please be aware that our B&B comes complete with a resident cat, Willard (click on link below to view). Although Willard does not normally access the guest rooms,
you may wish to consider his presence if you have allergies to animals.
- Although we love animals, we unfortunately cannot accommodate pets who may wish to check in with owners.
- Check-in time is 3:00 - 6:00 p.m., and check out time is before 11:00 a.m. We sometimes can have your room ready before 3:00, so if you need early check-in, please
contact us. We generally do not accept check-ins after 6:00 p.m. If it is unavoidable that you arrive later than 6:00 p.m., please contact us - we may or may not be able to accommodate
your arrival time.
- We do not have a guest living room. In the spring, summer, and fall, when the weather is fair, our guests enjoy relaxing on our front porch, but in the late
fall/winter, you may wish to consider booking the Willow Room which has a sitting area. The Cedar and Maple Rooms do not have sitting areas.
- In order to prevent dirt and germs from tracking into our home, we require you to remove your shoes at the front door. We are happy to provide you with a pair of
fluffy slippers if you wish.
- Cancellation policy: Please be aware that we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Should you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so by 3:00 p.m. two days
before your arrival date. Failure to do so will result in a charge equivalent to the full first night’s stay, payable by cheque or e-transfer.
- The Porch and Pillow is a smoke-free home. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside and use the sand bucket provided for ashes and cigarette butts.
- All guest rooms are located on the second level.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard, as well as debit cards.
Booking your stay acknowledges that you have read and agreed to the items above.
Please note that 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) will be applied to all rates.